Property Owner Services
We provide the following services to property owners
Marketing and Leasing Services
- Advertising with high-quality photos and videos.
- Popular rental websites are used to maximize exposure for your property.
- A For Rent sign is installed at your property when vacant.
- We have self viewing options with our lockbox system so prospects never have to wait.
- A compliant application is received from any interested parties.
- We screen tenants according to legal standards, approving the most responsible renters.
- We conduct a move-out inspection and thorough evaluation of the property condition.
Administrative Management Services
- We collect rent and send you the proceeds by direct deposit to your account around the 16th of the month.
- Bills and invoices associated with your property are paid and copies are provided to you.
- We prepare and post forms and legal notices when needed.
- We coordinate evictions when necessary with our experienced landlord attorneys.
- You have an online owner portal to access your statements and notifications.
- We provide you with year-end tax records to report your income and expenses.
- We respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Licensed and insured vendors are used to coordinate most repair and maintenance work.
- Move-out inspections to determine what needs to be done and assess any tenant damage.
- We document all the maintenance requested and performed on your property.
- Recurring services such as landscaping and pool care are supervised for accuracy.
Fees and Requirements
Management fees range from 8% to 10% of the rent collected and a leasing fee of 3% based on a one year lease with a $400.00 minimum. The balance reserve requirement for your account is $300 which is refunded at the end of your management term.