We are delighted you are interested in renting a home with TransCity Property Management. If you have not already seen the property, make sure you schedule a showing with our leasing agents so you can know for sure if you’ve found the right home.
Our rental application steps are simple and straightforward. Here’s what you need to do:
- Pull up the listing that you want on our website. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete all of the information on the application, and submit it according to the online instructions.
- Click on “Click Here” for the supplemental application.
- On the third page of the supplemental application, you are only required to fill out the name and address of your current landlord as well as your own name and address with your signature, and your landlord reference will complete the rest.
- Once you have finished the supplemental application, email it to the appropriate leasing agent, or fax it to our office at 480-648-2408.
Once we have both the application and the supplemental application as well as your application fee, we’ll be able to verify your information and get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
TransCity Property Management requires all of our tenants to purchase renter’s insurance before signing a lease for one of our properties. While your landlord will have an insurance policy that covers the structure of the home, you will need your own insurance to keep your personal belongings protected in the event of a catastrophe. Renter’s insurance policies are often very affordable, and most of our tenants find good deals through their auto insurance carriers. If you’re not sure where to find renter’s insurance, let us know. We can refer you to some of the agents we work with regularly.