Search TransCity Property Management Rentals
Search Our Rentals
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW AVAILABLE RENTALS
Summary of Rental Qualifications and Application Process
Required Information – Government issued ID, 2 most recent pay stubs (or 2 years tax returns if self-employed), pet photo taken with applicant (if applicable). Landlord contact info for last 2 years. All adults aged 18+ must apply & pay a $45 app fee. Security Deposits and Admin Fees -Applicants with better credit and references will generally be approved at the standard deposit listed on the property. Applicants with combined credit scores below 600 and references may still be approved at up to a 1.5 times the deposit. Common Reasons to be Declined –Incomplete application, evictions, collections from landlords, credit score below 500, insufficient income, unsatisfactory references, non-discharged bankruptcies, unqualified occupants, pets (no aggressive breeds allowed), vehicles and/or move in dates too far in future can also be a reason for a declined application. Within the last 7 years, any felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”. Any sexual related offenses for any time period. TENANT LIABILITY INSURANCE is now required for all Leases and Lease Renewals. Please see our Tenant Liability Insurance Policy under RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA!
- All of the rental prices you see are based upon a standard 12-month lease. If you are looking to rent something for a shorter term, If we can accommodate you, you will ususally pay increased rent.
- Once you are approved for a property, we require a signed lease and security deposit to be paid within 48 hours, otherwise we will continue to market the property
- Ater you are approved there is a non-refundable $195 administrative fee required. This is a one-time fee.
- Application fees are $40.00 per adult and all adults are required to fill out an application.
- Only certain properties allow pets other than assistive animals. If pets are allowed the security deposit will be inclreased for each animal by at least $300 per pet.
- We do not allow smoking of any substances inside any of our rental homes.
Once you have found the right home and toured the property, you can fill out an application online here on our website.